The best care…
The Best Assisted Living.
Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. The Colonnade at Beckett Lake combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs. Best of all, residents enjoy onsite activities every day and frequent outings to local events, shopping, entertainment, and more.
The Colonnade at Beckett Lake offers well-appointed studio, one-bedroom and suite apartments with spacious floor plans. Each apartment can be personalized to your choosing; it’s your blank canvas, so feel free to bring your favorite decor and add your own style and flair when decorating your new home.
- Studio, one-bedroom and suite apartments
- Kitchenette, spacious living area and abundant storage space
- Weekly housekeeping and fresh linens. Beds made daily.
- Utilities, cable, internet and phone included
- Maintenance services included
- Security personnel present 24/7
- Emergency response in each room
- Pets welcome
(additional fee may apply)
LIFE @ THE COLONNADE
The Colonnade is a unique assisted living residence encouraging an active lifestyle for seniors. Our entire team provides personalized care so you can enjoy all that life has to offer. Our activities, amenities and services – including onsite therapies and transportation to medical appointments – promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Chef-prepared meals three times daily
- Fresh, never frozen or precooked meals
- Seasonal menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Customized to meet dietary needs
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Full-time Activity Director
- Happy hour
- Live music and entertainment
- Wellness and educational programs
- Movies, games, arts and crafts
- Celebrations, events and outings
- Walking and stretching groups
- Wellness Room
- Medication management, health maintenance, wellness, and related programs
- Professional trained clinical staff available 24-hours a day
- Assistance with all activities of daily living (ADL)
- Fall management, injections & wound care
- Physical, Occupational & Skills Therapists
- Transportation to medical care, local stores, and community services
Flexible to fit your needs